Hello, dear friends and friends.
I'll be back for a few moments in my virtual space for months now left to themselves to extend a warm greeting to all s you, but especially to those who during this long period of absence sent me mail, comments, messages to inform my health, to send me a word of affection and comfort, a positive thought. Forgive me if
often did not respond promptly and if my silence lasted so long. I really want to go back to being present and to resume my normal activities, including creative, but I have not the strength to do so. The road to recovery is longer and harder than I thought and although I am sure and I strongly believe that everything will pass and the sun will shine again, for now there are literally devoid of all energy.
thanks to all those who have shown me their affection in a thousand ways. Please just do not forget. I'm always here, I think everybody, every now and follow you during my long days of inactivity I plan a return to big (I hope!).
Therefore, I recommend aspettatemiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!
A big hug to all s See you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment