When I saw this wedding, I was enchanted by the sweetness of this couple and the beauty of the bride in some images, to me, reminiscent of Botticelli's Venus.
A very sweet and very intimate wedding, the bride and groom, the officiant and witnesses.
Look, I've come up with a question that almost every bride and groom make me: how much to get married?
As you can see very little ... even if the spouses do not have rightly given up a nice photo shoot, which will make these eternal images.
What you should never miss your love and the desire to celebrate it. Everything else is little or much that is something that is added, a longer and it's exactly how you should consider, do not miss details in a thousand, a thousand anxieties, might not enjoy the feast that celebrates your love!
Images via Ruffledblog.com
you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment