Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kidde Fire Alarm Too Sensitive

Wedding Photo Booth ... motto: HAVE FUN!

... it is FRIDAY'?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hello to all ... but like the day slip away with this speed? It 'absolutely disarming, I think I did a lot of things, but I was not able to be here on this very blog, last post on Thursday last year ... damn ...

... so how can I fix it ... I would say with a new idea! A very nice little thing, that (very important thing ... ...) has low costs, and I guarantee carries a lot of fun.
Have you heard of Photo Booth? ... What? You know
booths where you do passport photos? ... That's what! True Photo Booth would need to use a photo booth, simplifying a bit, 'is not exactly easy to rent a photo booth ... alternative is the creation of a photo shoot in which they can participate in the spouses, relatives and friends. Set up the "set" is very simple, as usual, the main ingredient is imagination and here I guarantee you can pick any!
You'll need a towel, which will provide the backdrop to all photos, ... and then ... frames, mustache, lips drawn, hats, wigs ... so quite a trunk full of disguises!
You can also use the slates on which everyone can write a message for you ...









All photos are taken from the site Loveandlavander.com
Weddingchicks.com
Riffled.com
You can then assemble all the photos and get a nice video with all of your guests!

federica + marco wedding photobooth from Cynthia scrubbing on Vimeo .

... then to have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment