few months ago I was contacted by an agency that offered me a training for teaching a training course for aspiring wedding planner.
For a variety of reasons I refused the proposal, saying that in order to simplify I felt a bit 'early to get across the chair since I first learned every day!
One thing though, I hit a lot and made me think: the announcement that advertises this course designated as recipients "... students and housewives, as it is a job you can handle simultaneously the activity of study and family ... "
But really this job is for housewives or students looking for a part-time job to supplement a bit '?
ABSOLUTELY NO , or rather, the ability to better manage their time should not be the only element that does choose to take this activity, because it really is not true at all. Surely it is an activity that allows great flexibility in schedules, but it is often necessary to meet the needs of couples, meetings normally take place at weekends or outside working hours. Try to be updated on everything that revolves around the marriage, the research and knowledge of new suppliers is important, but it takes a long time, so many movements.
not make the mistake of thinking that this is a job you can do dedicate 4-5 hours a day, Monday through Friday!
That said, I definitely want to discourage you, indeed! If you are looking for an creative, fun, always different and you have good organizational skills, are creative and you bring to interpersonal relationships, then splurge if that's what you always wanted to believe to the end and you will see that perseverance, determination and a little 'sacrifice will pay off sooner or later.
you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment