Hello to all! Welcome back!
How are you?
Despite the rain too many days from now, although I'm particularly meteopatica are charged, full of ideas and energy ... so I have to thank above all my pairs of newlyweds, thanks for making part in this moment so important part of your life, thank you for the trust you have given me! The projects, ideas slowly take shape take shape, everything is always so varied and challenging. One day working on a project with a certain style and certain features, then change completely when I work at another wedding ... and see that what we create together makes you happy and serene ... it's beautiful!
Thanks also to all those who have asked me boxes of Plexiglas, had a completely unexpected blockbuster, I presented at the fair last November, simply because I looked like an original idea, a cute little 'different from the usual wedding favors and the usual bag. Due to the demand that I conclude that I have received have liked it, too!
But that's enough with words, words ... Today I want to show a wedding, white and blue is completely do-it-yourself, full of tips and ideas not too expensive.
I wanted to point out a few things, the lanterns used as decoration and the frame from Ikea placeholders are at very low prices; else: the use hydrangea bouquet in antique times and, per se is not a flower among the cheapest, but is bulky and does not need many to get a good yield. Very nice and cured in every detail all the stationery!
... well ... I hope you find many ideas ... you will find many more photos of this wedding on http://www.1313blog.com/
soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment