Monday, May 29, 2006

Spanish Wedding Invitation Wordings Samples

Unicredit Banca Popolare Milano

Why I like this title

as written for Unicredit, while the index in my opinion has a bit of space before getting to the resistance, the resistance AEM is already here and indeed seems to want to overcome (even now as I write)

known in the last three candles (not including today's) the presence of lower shadow (code below) that seem to confirm what good has been done on May 23

now opens up in preliminary hearing judge, the day is not closed, and then when I do not give much weight, x, or if termination would remain in another good sign

so my decision is positive it is obvious that the closure should confirm all above average

main strengths, the two descendants in the graph below ... communicate with, as usual, my decision ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment