I add ...
... the post from LL " 06/06/2006. curve Scirea Style & style juve "
figure of Bella M. .. to! Giuva are not those of the fans, are too well accustomed to the slightest sign of difficulty and even dare to challenge. Dunno, but will in the pumpkin. Just last night after the game I spoke with my friend and he too was pissed giuventino black and insulted everyone.
auks told him, but you pissed off about a game? Mica we lose something yourself! And then you win the championship one year and the other nearly so! It will mean that for once we're on the same level of Inter :-(((( (as well leave them alone).
Anyway, I imagined a Juventus player (and in trouble with his legs do not run) as I heard those ungrateful insult ... I change teams and send them all to hell.
Note: I know you're in Liguria, you have the sea nearby and you'd like to throw inside, but we're still in April, unfortunately!
With Simpaty IgTrader
0 comments:
Post a Comment