answer a. ..
... this post from LL " 07/04/2006. big question for friends of the network " missing two days to vote, if the parties were listed securities on which you would put upward and as downward? In other words, who will surprise people in both positive and negative? LL
As I wrote (here ) my absence from the electoral brawl "Television" was almost complete, while I would not avoid reading what they wrote Friends of the network and then an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat happened to me have made the (I avoided listening to a lot of insults and caz ... e). That said I
rimerrai flat (Observation), as indeed I am doing on the stock market since the oscillation period unfavorable to me, there is an XO which springs, although the fact that people will be broken bales of those two there (or mortadella " fuck you if you vote over there ") point a little bit (no more) parties on the most extreme type Bertinotti and Alessandra Mussolini.
0 comments:
Post a Comment