Monday, December 13, 2010

Aırsoft Desert Eagle

Brief chronicle of a wonderful experience .... wool

Hello all / i!!
I am finally back after long absence, returned from the "hard work" of the market for charity.
Girls, that wonderful experience!
I never imagined it could be an event so beautiful! We expended all our energy to get all the best, but the result was really above all our expectations.
E 'was a real success, organization, quality and quantity of goods displayed response from the public and especially for participating and especially "Purchasing"!
short, deputies from the three-day initiative program, plus three more that we have extended the date
entusiatica response, we collected the striking figure ......... drum roll .....

.... € 25,000!

Amazing, is not it?

And here's some photographic document, which unfortunately makes the beauty of 400 square meters. construction, a feast of colors:





(my desk! !)


As founder of the event, I am satisfied beyond measure and I sincerely thank all those who have labored hard and generously, with their contribution to the manual, but above all human, to complete this initiative.
My thanks also to those who dutifully, blogghine of you have really wanted to be present with its commitment material: Graziella, Lucia, Pinuccia, Grace, Paola, Carla.
Thank you, dear friends!

I hope that this contribution sustain a significant commitment of research for the cure for Duchenne and that remains a drop in the bucket. We intend to come back with new initiatives even bigger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment