Parure "amethyst crystals"
This for me is definitely not a happy time, I'm looking in my beloved pearls hold a retreat where the mind constantly engaged, because if the thoughts fly free I feel I can do not. And then every
free minute is dedicated to creating new things and experimenting.
from a scheme of earrings, which I chose to build with Miyuki rocailles and silver and lilac with light amethyst cabochon and crystal svarowsky, because the result seemed nice, I thought I would also create the necklace. I then tried to make the embedded pattern of circles and cabochons, to create a central pendant, worn, would enhance the cleavage.
I must confess that they are just satisfied with the result that I think one of the best work I have achieved so far. Tonight, just finished, I gazed for a while 'and, surprisingly, since it is not happening to me for many days, I discovered a little pleased and smile.
I hope you like it too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment