(click on photo to see it better)
would make little sense to analyze the years of emptiness followed. Although some relevant facts is stressed that the general impression that I wish to convey is that of a side door that opens when life is in full flight, and a flurry of black and roaring time with his wind lashing stifles the cry of a disaster alone.
I covered my face with his hand and wept bitter tears over I had never paid. The snake felt between the fingers and down his chin, and Scott, and I closed my nose and I could not stop, and then she touched my wrist. "If you touch me I die" I said.
And I noticed with astonishment, while my knees were going up and down automatically, which I did not know anything about treasure of my mind, and probably behind the horrifying cliche youth, she was in a garden and a twilight, and the gate of a palace - and adorable regions veiled lucidly and absolutely forbidden to me, anoraks often noticed that in a world of absolute evil, we often caught a strange embarrassment when I tried to tackle a subject that could She and a friend to talk bigger, she and a parent, she and a true love and healthy.
I loved you. T'amais Je, je t'amais!
And there were moments when I knew how you felt, and know it was hell, my baby.
Lolita, A. Nabokov
[ISO 80, t = 1 / 60, f/3.5, a small post in adobe photoshop]
0 comments:
Post a Comment